Speak with Twice the Impact Using Half the Effort
Half Day Masterclass Presented by Cam Barber.
Location: Crown Promenade.
This is a Co-Promotion with AMCHAM – The American Chamber of Commerce: Book your place here.
At this interactive half-day workshop, you’ll master the popular Vivid Method for Public Speaking – which demystifies presentation skills and shows you step-by-step how to prepare and deliver compelling presentations.
Speak with Twice the Impact:
• Communicate vivid, memorable messages – so people take action.
• Develop your persuasive skills and get more support for ideas.
• Engage the audience with natural delivery skills.
• Know how to be clear and succinct – even under time pressure.
• Manage audience interaction. Stay on track.
• Use visual aids creatively and more effectively.
… Using Half the Effort:
• Learn the secret to being relaxed, confident and engaging.
• Control nerves by removing the uncertainty that creates anxiety.
• Learn how to think clearly under pressure.
• Use simple tools to clarify and structure your communication.
• Dramatically reduce the time and mental effort required to prepare.
• Isolate a compelling Message in a fraction of the time.
The 3 parts to the Vivid Method:
1. Master the ClarityFirst Principles to manage nerves, focus your attention and think clearly.
2. Create a SpeechOutline (presentation outline) in a few simple steps. Defines your core message, structures your ideas (and storyboards your slides).
3. Learn how to give Great Explanations. Engage an audience, handle questions easily and sell ideas.
This is an interactive session where you will get guidance on real presentations. Each attendee will receive a full-colour workbook.
Registration from 8.30 am
Start 9.00 am – 12.30 pm