It’s a revolutionary method that dissolves mental interference (caused by information overload and normal speaking nerves), so you can think clearly, manage anxiety and speak persuasively. It gives you;
- A simpler way to control nerves.
- A simpler way to structure your ideas.
- A simpler way to engage your audience with natural delivery skills.
It removes the obstacles and develops you as a relaxed, credible and persuasive speaker – ready to deliver compelling presentations, speeches and media conversations.
The Vivid Method has 3 parts:
1. The ClarityFirst Principles
- Help you think clearly and dissolve anxiety, so you can relax and get on with your talk.
- When you’re clear on WHAT to do and HOW to do it, your mind and body automatically help you succeed.
- Help you develop a relaxed, Natural Style and speak with certainty.
- A flexible framework to create a Presentation Outline (Speech Outline).
- Clarify the central message and group information in a Chunk Structure.
- This step reduces preparation time (save hours or even days).
- Optional web app at SpeechOutline.com makes the process even easier.
3. Give Great Explanations
- Simple options to engage your audience with natural delivery skills.
- Visual Explanations: How to use visual support.
- How to use your presence, maintain poise and handle questions.
- Persuasive techniques to sell ideas and get support for them.
Get training in the Vivid Method in workshops, seminars and coaching programs that show you how to leverage communication skills to improve personal success and organizational performance. They help you;
- think clearly
- speak with certainty
- sell ideas
- lead effectively
Here’s a video (just for fun) discussing the Vivid Method for public speaking: