While persuasion training develops individual skills, an organization needs consistent messaging from everyone in the team.
Persuasion is built on vivid messages.
If you manage a team, do you direct those messages or just let each individual describe your value in different ways? Are your messages easy to recall and repeat?
Consistent messaging leads to word-of-mouth momentum. Inconsistent messaging is lost in the wind.
- Evaluate: How does your team describe the product/service/organization? Does everybody describe it in the same words? Do these words bring the value to life?
- Attack interviews: Put on ‘black hat’. Look at the best argument of the opposing view. Identify objections. Draw out opinions on existing messaging.
- Brainstorm: Open up new ideas. Debate. Consider messaging options.
- Test, out loud: Narrow discussion and prioritise key messages. Articulate them in real-world conversations, so people can effortlessly deliver them when needed.
- Capture on the spot: Get agreement and capture in a 1-page Message Map which is available for everyone immediately.
Is your team ready to persuade?
If you recognize that you’re missing opportunities and wasting sales & marketing resources – then fill out the form below.