Participants of the Vivid Persuasion Skills course receive The Vivid Kit. Each kit contains 4 physical items:
- Vivid Outline Workbook: 10 x worksheets
- High quality workbook with step-by-step instructions for the Vivid Outline planning process.
- 10 x double-page spreads of the 2 planning steps: the Message page and the Structure page.
- The bestselling ‘What’s Your Message?‘ book
- Participants don’t need to read the whole book. But, it allows for personalised guidance – pointing to page numbers to expand understanding of their unique development areas.
- It’s also a great reference between sessions as it follows the same structure as the Vivid Persuasion Skills course.
- A rich and delightful reference tool for after the training.
- Message Ball
- Used throughout the course to focus attention on message recall, not the details of the talk.
- A fun and memorable anchor for the concept of Message Transfer 🔴⇨⇨🔴.
- Vivid Hat
- The black hat represents objective thinking.
- Putting on a ‘thinking hat’ while planning is another anchor for skill retention.
- Can be used to help change the communication culture in your organization(!).
- BONUS: Vivid Outline software templates
- PowerPoint template.
- Keynote template.
- PDF template.
- Links to the Lucidchart template of the Vivid Outline.
Schedule your training early:
➔ Participants receive The Vivid Kit before training begins.
➔ Kits are delivered to a single location in North America or Australia. You may need time to distribute kits to your remote participants.
➔ Typical lead time is 3 weeks.